PEARL HOME CARE – SYDNEY EASTERN SUBURBS
Job Title: Home Care / Support Workers
Applications Now Open
Pearl Home Care offers the best in professional and affordable in-home aged and disability care so that you or your loved one can continue living comfortably and independently at home. We are Australia’s most trusted home care professionals, with a national network of qualified and friendly care providers who offer home health care, education and support to aged care and NDIS participants.
We currently have multiple positions available for Support Workers who are passionate about providing high quality care to our aged care clients across eastern suburbs of Sydney.
We are offering casual roles with a view to permanent part-time for suitable candidates.
Hourly rate: $27-$33/hr, based on experience and qualification.
- Domestic assistance: cooking , cleaning and companionship
- Social support: transporting to appointments, shopping or community outings
- Certificate III in community support or equivalent (desirable)
- Minimum 6 months experience in either aged care of community preferable
- Drivers license and own vehicle
- Current first aid certificate
- Flu vaccination
- Immediate start
- Regular interaction & client rapport building
- Weekend work available
- Paid mileage
- Training provided
- Professional development opportunities available
If you feel you have the right attributes, please submit your resume and cover letter outlining how your skills, knowledge and attributes are suited to the position to email@example.com
Use Subject: Home Care Worker Application
Candidates from all backgrounds and cultures are encouraged to apply.