In-Home Care and Support
Pearl Home Care provides excellent in-home health care assistance for aged care and NDIS participants, with caregivers who are qualified, experienced and professional.
We are 100% Australian-owned and pride ourselves on doing what Aussies do best – taking care of others in times of need.
Our qualified nurses and trained health specialists provide a host of medical and non-medical services so that you can continue to be in your much-loved home with the support you need.
Our Support Services:
Download our In-Home Care and Support Brochure
Our Support Services:
- General living support around the home
- Home and garden maintenance
- Assistance with daily activities
- Medication support
- Help dealing with government agencies and funding
- Mobility assistance
- Flexible respite
- Home modifications
- Social support
- Meals and nutrition support
- 24-hour care and emergency support
Stay mobile and connected to your community
We know how important it is for you and your loved one to stay connected to the community, get out of the house, maintain daily independence and stay inspired. Pearl’s trusted, friendly and responsible home carers for the elderly provide friendly social support that keeps you connected to all that’s important, including:
- Local programs at community hubs
- Social groups like book clubs and craft groups
- Entertainment opportunities like movies, the theatre or concerts
- Shopping outings
- Visiting friends and family
- Or just visiting the shops for a cuppa and a chat
Spending just a few hours out of the home with a Pearl carer each week can make all the difference to your social connection and wellbeing.
Nutrition support for a healthy body and mind
Keeping up regular, nutritious meals is difficult. The food we eat makes a significant difference to our overall health – physically, mentally and emotionally – especially after a health setback or when we are in recovery.
Pearl has specialist nursing staff with qualifications in dietetics and nutrition to give the best personalised nutrition support.
Working with your health care specialists, we will:
- Ensure that regular meals are eaten
- Make sure that food is healthy, tasty and the right balance for your health and age
- Help with shopping, food maintenance and hygiene
- Liaise with health care specialists to monitor special and sensitive issues
Our home carers can assist with:
- Preparing meals
- Cooking for you and your loved ones
- Organising quality meals to be on hand
- Tidying, shopping and menu planning
Our friendly carers love to make meal times enjoyable, social and an overall positive time in the day. Our meals and activities packages can be tailored to suit your or your loved one’s needs and wishes.
Technology training and support
Sometimes it can be difficult to keep up with the changes in technology. We provide technology training and support for aged care and NDIS participants to give you the skills and confidence to make the most of technology so that you can:
- Communicate easily with family and friends
- Access entertainment like movies and TV shows from your computer
- Plan and organise medication schedules and doctor’s appointments
- Pay your bills online
- Organise grocery deliveries to your home
An in-home assessment and care plan estimate is completely FREE at Pearl Home Care. We encourage you to get in touch to schedule a FREE one-on-one session to discuss your unique needs with our professional home care givers or skilled private nurses.